- Renaissance Faire Stuff
- Scarborough Faire
- Don Juan & Miguel
- Hey Nunnie Nunnie!
- The London Broil Show
- Fool Hearty (not Tom Foolery... sorry)
- Angel Sword
- Where We Ate (and didn't)
- 1879 Chisholm Grill in Waxahachie (where they serve... sauce)
- Rudy's, home of Rudy's "Sause"
- Rosario's, where we learned just how wimpy my tastebuds are
- Chicken Express (fwang!) [okay, we didn't actually eat here, but we kept seeing these places everywhere and liked the mascot]
- Other Stuff
My favorite quote from the trip:
"Carnage isn't the right word... it's too happy!"