06 July 2007

Bags Packed, Flags Flown, Shoes Blacked, Wings Sewn On

Askew #1 is finished. Askew #2 is half-finished. Nicole is not finished because I'm not happy with her, so I'll finish her when I get to Texas. I'm mostly packed, my tummy is all fluttery, and my right leg will not stop bouncing.

Speaking of packing, Speedy Space Maker bags rock! I've packed much lighter than usual for this trip, but there's still a lot of stuff for such a small suitcase. The bags help make everything fit, and they're safe to use around pets who are terrified of the vacuum cleaner.

I'll probably post once or twice while I'm in Texas, and David and I might even record another podcast. I'll be back very, very late on the 15th.

I leave for the airport in about an hour. Time to get dressed, brush my hair, and go over my checklist to make sure I have everything I need. Squeee!



* The title of this post is a line from a song in Leonard Bernstein's "Mass."

1 comment:

Sheepish Annie said...

Safe trip! See you when you get back. :)