12 July 2007

Teaser

This is about the dozenth time I've tried to write this entry, and either we've done so much that I can't sort it out yet, or David has me completely under his spell. Either way, I'm having a lot of fun, I'm insanely happy, and I don't want to go home. I haven't done much knitting and haven't bought any yarn, but there are still a few days before I have to get on a plane and go home. I think we're going to record a podcast, so that'll tell you more about the vacation. Things you'll hear about include: burros, butt crabs, lots and lots of driving, the zoo, and, of course, how the public reacted to David's kilts. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I am more than than a little curious about these "butt crabs" you've mentioned...

~Donna~ said...

...I see you have the same issue as I do...I seem to be under a spell as well...

Have fun..enjoy your time together. Still trying to get my man to wear a kilt...will make things so much more um..well you know...

Anonymous said...

Yes another podcast I won't be able to listen too, because David sounds WAY too much like ME. ><