31 December 2006

tagged by Lucky Charmz

A-B-C Tag!

A - Available? happy with my man

B - Best friend? Kresie

C - Cake or pie DEATH? Um... cake, please.

D - Drink of choice? juice

E - Essential item you use everyday: medication

F - Favorite color? sometimes sage, others crimson, it all depends on my mood

G - Gummy bears or worms? worms don't have feet to nibble on, silly

H - Hometown? settled in 1633

I - Indulgence? Noro ;)

J - January or February? for 2007: February

K - Kids & names? no human kids yet, sadly, but three furry babies: Sassafrass, Hendree, and Witch Hazel

L - Life is incomplete without: yarn and dogs

M - Marriage date: hopefully before I'm 30... it would be nice to be settled

N - Number of siblings: one is more than enough

O - Oranges or apples? apples make pie

P - Phobias or fears? injections

Q - Fave quote: "Do you have a flag?"

R - Reasons to smile: phone call last night

S - Season: Autumn

T - Tag 3 or 4 people: I'll pass. Do it if you want to. :)

U - Unknown fact about me: Well if I told you, it wouldn't be unknown, now would it?

V- Vegetable you don't like: lima beans

W - Worst habit: so many habits... don't know which one is worst

X - Xrays: teeth, stomach, right hand, right collarbone

Y - Your fave food: Mom's "Bombay salad"

Z- Zodiac sign: fishy

No comments: