Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog. Here are my facts:
1. The five books on the shelf next to my desk that don't have a fine layer of dust on them are: a dictionary, a thesaurus, a French/English dictionary, The All New Joy of Cooking, and A Basic Course In American Sign Language.
2. I electrocuted myself on Tuesday. Nothing major, just a stupid mistake while welding. Lesson learned: turn off the electricity before making your arm part of the curcuit.
3. Porcupine Tree is one of my favorite musical groups.
4. I used to write Star Wars fanfic. Slash fanfic. I also wrote a recipe for Bantha Burgers. And I waited in line for four hours to see Episode 3 at the AMC Empire theater in NYC.
5. I love thunder, lightning, and heavy rainstorms, but I hate dull, drizzly days.
6. I have more hats than I know what to do with, but no scarves.
7. I raised silkworms for a few years. In their fifth instar (their biggest size before they start spitting out fiber), their chewing sounds like a light rainfall.
I tag (and hope they'll play along):
[Edit: Sorry about the pattern issue, folks. My webhost had some issues, so I've moved the pattern, and it should work fine now. Here you go.]