28 October 2006

Finished!

Sweet jumping jellybeans! I finished not one, but two projects today! Without knitting in the shower!

Acrylicky is finished!

I'm so happy to be finished with these socks. I hate the yarn, and I'm tempted to take the rest of the ball (see it there on the left?) and just pitch it, but my packrat upbringing won't let me do that. Maybe I'll knit cat toys with it or something.

Greenery is also finished!

The greenery hat is also finished, and now I have to decide who it's for. I'm thinking maybe one of my uncles, but it might end up under someone else's tree. I'll figure it out sometime before it needs to be wrapped. I hope.

Hooray, productivity! Coming soon: the brightly-colored, slightly fuzzy thing I was working on at Rhinebeck.

4 comments:

Sunflowerfairy said...

Be proud of that hat! It is stunning.

Good job!

Allison said...

I really love your greenery hat. Did you use a pattern. I tried to post doggie and knitting pictures last night but blogger was being stubborn.

Lilith Parker said...

I didn't use a pattern. I rarely do when it comes to hats. Fortunately, this one did pretty much what I expected it to do, so there was no frogging involved. If you'd like to make one like it, I can write up a pattern for you.

Sunflowerfairy said...

No pattern??!!?? Are you kidding me?? I want you to write up a pattern and submit it to knitty of magknits. It's gorgeous.