05 October 2006

Pay It Forward

I'm still working on the Greenery hat, but haven't made enough progress to warrant another scan. Instead, here's the blanket I've been working on for Project Linus.

Linus blanket

The yarn is Red Heart Super Saver, which was free to me, so I figured making a blanket to donate would be a way of "paying it forward." The "Victoria" colorway is on either side of the white, textured section. The only problem I have with it is its weight. I'm so used to making hats and other small things that the bulk of this blanket is kind of a shock. I'm using circs to make it a bit easier on my wrists, but still... it's kind of a monster.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You figure the Victoria colorway is way old and discontinued? It's a nice colorway, it's a shame it's probably gone.