02 October 2006

Greenery

It's time for yet another new project. Lion Brand Wool-Ease was on sale at the fabric store when I was picking up a few things for faire garb, so I picked up a ball of "Forest Green Heather" and started this hat.

green hat

I did the first inch of ribbing in the dark (watching a movie) and made a mistake that I didn't notice until two inches later. Rather than frog back to the mistake, I just dropped the stitch, took a crochet hook, and fixed it that way. Now that the ribbing is finished, I can decide how I want to do the cables. If it turns out well, it'll be a Christmas present for one of my uncles.

Time to call my doctor. I've been way too manic for the last week or two.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what movie were you watching?

Lilith Parker said...

Whatever was on TV that night. I think it was "Exit Wounds".