Six Quirks, a meme from Sunflowerfairy Knits:
1. I hold yarn between the middle and ring fingers of my right hand. Anything else feels weird and slows me down.
2. I pick up potato chips and popcorn with my tongue, unless I'm sharing with someone.
3. I signal before changing lanes. Around here, that's unusual.
4. I use "y'all" a lot, even though I'm not a southerner.
5. I call just about everyone "hon" on a regular basis.
6. I love clocks, and knowing what time it is. If I can't see a clock from where I'm sitting/standing, I get twitchy.